For Guests with Dogs
• All dogs are to be kept on their site and not be allowed to wander around.
• You may walk your dog on a leash in the campground. There is also plenty of area to walk your dog outside of the campground, for example the walking tracks, wood shed and hills around the orchard. Please do not enter the homestead grounds. Provided your dog is under control and comes back on command you can give them some leash free time on the hill at the back of the orchard.
• All dog droppings are to be picked up and disposed of in a bag in red lid garbage bins.
• Dogs must not be a nuisance to other campers and MUST NOT continuously bark. We will not hesitate to ask you to take your dog at home if there are any issues.
• No disturbance to the wildlife.
• There is a special swimming area constructed for dogs to swim. There is a sign indicating which swimming hole is allocated to dogs. Please do not allow your dog to swim in the general swimming hole or the above penalty will apply.
• Do not allow your dog in the sand pit.
• Dogs are NEVER allowed in the amenities block, or in the laundry. These rules allow all campers to enjoy their camping experience at Knorrit Flat Riverside Retreat. Remember – you may find your dog loveable and cute, but not everyone feels the same way. Respect the rules – and guests and their pooches will always be welcome at Knorrit Flat. Remember to please request permission to bring your pet prior to arrival.
We love our new home with its spectacular landscape and we look forward to sharing it with you.
Mick, Jacqui, Gymea and Finn